Caution Concerning Forward Looking Statements
We are disclosing forward-looking information so that investors, potential investors, and other owners can better understand iConsumer Corp.’s (the “Company”) future prospects and make informed investment decisions. The information on this website contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Forward-looking statements often include words such as "anticipates," "estimates," "expects," "projects," "intends," "plans," "believes" and words and terms of similar substance in connection with discussions of future operating or financial performance.
The Company's forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and assumptions regarding the Company's business and performance, the economy and other future conditions and forecasts of future events, circumstances and results. As with any projection or forecast, forward-looking statements are inherently susceptible to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. The Company's actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied in its forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those in its forward-looking statements include government regulation, economic, strategic, political and social conditions and the following factors:
- recent and future changes in technology, services and standards, including, but not limited to, alternative methods for the delivery, storage and consumption of digital media and evolving home entertainment formats;
- changes in consumer behavior, including changes in spending behavior and changes in when, where and how digital content is consumed;
- changes in the Company's plans, initiatives and strategies, and consumer acceptance thereof;
- changes in the plans, initiatives and strategies of the third parties that provide content and/or opportunities for cash back rebates to the Company;
- competitive pressures, including as a result of audience fragmentation and changes in technology;
- the Company's ability to deal effectively with economic slowdowns or other economic or market difficulties;
- changes in advertising market conditions or advertising expenditures due to, among other things, economic conditions, changes in consumer behavior, pressure from public interest groups, changes in laws and regulations and other societal or political developments;
- piracy and the Company's ability to exploit and protect its intellectual property rights in and to its content and other products;
- increased volatility or decreased liquidity in the capital markets, including any limitation on the Company's ability to access the capital markets for debt securities, refinance its outstanding indebtedness or obtain bank financings on acceptable terms;
- the effects of any significant acquisitions, dispositions and other similar transactions by the Company;
- the failure to meet earnings expectations;
- the adequacy of the Company's risk management framework;
- changes in U.S. GAAP or other applicable accounting policies;
- the impact of terrorist acts, hostilities, natural disasters (including extreme weather) and pandemic viruses;
- a disruption or failure of the Company's or its vendors' network and information systems or other technology relied on by the Company;
- changes in tax, federal communication and other laws and regulations;
- currency exchange restrictions and currency devaluation risks in some foreign countries;
- changes in foreign exchange rates; and
Any forward-looking statement made by the Company speaks only as of the date on which it is made. The Company is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise.
Information for the "Educated" Investor
Although there are no guarantees about the stock market, start up company stock, or iConsumer Corp. stock, before you invest in any security, you can help protect yourself by being an educated investor. If you are interested in iConsumer Corp. stock, we recommend that, at a minimum, you read the Company's iConsumer Owner Academy portion of our web site. It is also advisable to learn more. Other materials the Company has filed with the SEC are available at: http://www.sec.gov
AN OFFERING STATEMENT REGARDING THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC. THE SEC HAS QUALIFIED THAT OFFERING STATEMENT, WHICH ONLY MEANS THAT THE COMPANY MAY MAKE SALES OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED BY THE OFFERING STATEMENT. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE SEC HAS APPROVED, PASSED UPON THE MERITS OR PASSED UPON THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION IN THE OFFERING STATEMENT. YOU MAY OBTAIN A COPY OF THE OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT IS PART OF THAT OFFERING STATEMENT AT https://www.iconsumer.com/offeringcircular.
YOU SHOULD READ THE OFFERING CIRCULAR BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT.