How iConsumer Works
iConsumer is a free service
- iConsumer really is as simple as it sounds.
- iConsumer members generate cash back rebates by shopping at any of our 1,700+ Stores.
- In addition, members generate stock back rebates.
- Since our stock is priced at $.09 a share currently (as of October 1, 2017) every 90 cents of stock back is 10 shares.
- Typically, within a week after you shop or travel has completed, your iConsumer transaction is reported to you.
- We send your money to you regularly, about 90 days after your purchase.
- We credit your stock to your account immediately.
- Use the coupons to save money.
- There are no costs, obligations, nor any hidden fees.
- You don't need to enter any codes, notify the store, or iConsumer for cash back. Some coupons do require that you enter a special code we'll provide you. It's all automatic!
SHOPPING: Shopping via iConsumer earns you rebates. iConsumer receives compensation beyond the posted rebate amounts, and many stores pay to advertise on our site. We manage with a streamlined overhead, and use of the best in automated systems to provide our members with this free service. When iConsumer members shop via our special links, an "iConsumer Cookie" is assigned to your browser. This tells the store, "Here is an iConsumer Member" using a meaningless ID number. The store reports back with this number and the amounts for the rebate. We never have access to any payment information.
Ways to Use iConsumer:
- Start at iConsumer.com.
- Install the iConsumer Button
- Using links in the iConsumer Newsletters
- Use the Android or iPhone / iPad Apps.
After using an iConsumer link to the store's website, you shop as you normally would. There are no extra steps, no iConsumer notifications when making payments. The rebates happen behind the scenes. Its so automated that often the store's support teams are unaware of iConsumer..
Create your own list of favorite stores under My Stores.
NOTE: Use only iConsumer.com Deals & Coupons The use of a non-iConsumer coupon will void the rebate. We have direct feeds from the stores providing you with all the latest offers and savings. All other known exceptions are posted on the stores' details page.
When you successfully link to an iConsumer store, a record of it is posted with your Store Visits.
After being reported to us, a record of your transactions can be reviewed under Stats.
- If you see your store visit there, then tracking is working, and each transaction you make will be reported for a rebate. (you may need to refresh the page.)
- Normal reporting is within ten days after shipping (or after the travel booking end date), but some can take up to 30 days. Returns or In-store exchanges will generate a minus cashback credit.
Known Technical Conflicts:
- The use of the protection software "Ad Block" and "Ghostery" will prevent iConsumer from working properly.
- Firefox Users on MAC - iGive.com will not work with Norton Identity Toolbar
NO MONEY OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS BEING SOLICITED, AND IF SENT IN RESPONSE, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO OFFER TO BUY THE SECURITIES CAN BE ACCEPTED AND NO PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE CAN BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE OFFERING STATEMENT FILED BY THE COMPANY WITH THE SEC HAS BEEN QUALFIED BY THE SEC. ANY SUCH OFFER MAY BE WITHDRAWN OR REVOKED, WITHOUT OBLIGATION OR COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND, AT ANY TIME BEFORE NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE GIVEN AFTER THE DATE OF QUALIFICATION. AN INDICATION OF INTEREST INVOLVES NO OBLIGATION OR COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND. AN OFFERING STATEMENT REGARDING THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC. YOU MAY OBTAIN A COPY OF THE PRELIMINARY OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT IS PART OF THAT OFFERING STATEMENT FROM https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1652350/000164460016000114/0001644600-16-000114-index.htm