Please read the following Merchant Requirements then submit an application via the link at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: iConsumer.com ONLY works with the following affiliate networks:
Commission Junction – http://www.cj.com
Rakuten LinkShare – http://www.linkshare.com
Pepperjam Network – http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com
ImpactRadius - http://www.impactradius.com
AvantLink - http://www.avantlink.com
Awin - http://www.awin.com (formerly Affiliate Window)
Performance Horizon - http:www.performancehorizon.com
Independently maintained, in-house, or proprietary affiliate programs and programs via other affiliate networks will not be accepted.
Merchants listed with iConsumer must meet the following requirements:
- Merchants must provide “sub-affiliate tracking” on a near real-time basis. That is, merchant must provide detail about each transaction made by an iConsumer member to iConsumer, within five business days of the transaction. iConsumer will provide to the merchant an identifying number for each member. This data will be passed as an appended URL parameter. Merchants must report back to iConsumer utilizing this number in the transaction details. This type of tracking is available through the affiliate network partners listed above.
- Merchants shall rebate a percentage of the purchase price (commonly called a commission) to iConsumer. A portion of this rebate is advertised on the iConsumer website as the Cash Back amount. The full amount advertised on our website is the amount given to the member. Listings in the iConsumer mall are organized and searchable by category. The default order of listing in each category is by percentage of Cash Back, and in descending order. Merchants with the same Cash Back percentage are sorted alphabetically. Flat Fee commissions sort to the bottom and are listed as a "Special Rate".
- All accounts are net 30 days. That is, payment for commissions earned in March must be received by April 30. Remittances are to be in U.S. Dollars, and sent/payable via the Network or to: iConsumer.com Holdings, LLC Suite 351 19821 NW 2nd Ave Miami Gardens, FL 33169
- Merchant acknowledges that iConsumer offers its membership an optional download, the iConsumer Button. Merchant inclusion in this software download is "On" by default, but inclusion can be negotiated.
- Merchants whose conduct is not acceptable to iConsumer.com or its members will be removed from the program. This is at the sole discretion of iConsumer.com Holdings, LLC. Being removed from the iConsumer program does not eliminate any indebtedness of the merchant for prior commissions earned by iConsumer.
- While not required, we strongly recommend providing iConsumer.com with a customized landing page on your website, where the shopping/cash back connection message can be reinforced. A custom landing page is one easy way to greatly improve your iConsumer.com traffic conversion rates.
- Automation makes maintaining your program with iConsumer hassle-free! We work with ForMeToCoupon.com to aggregate offers/sales/promos feeds from our merchants. We also partner with Popshops.com to aggregate product-feeds to our site. This allows our members access to your best data without the additional work of manual updates. Simply ensure you've approved these programs via whichever Network we are partnering through and provide the relevant IDs on the Application.
*NOTE: When filling out your Application, you have the option of also joining iGive.com. For details about this sister-site loyalty program, please review details here. (This option is not applicable to vendors on the ShareASale network.)
NOTE TO CJ ADVERTISERS: Your service agreement with CJ may or may not include a separate CJ fee for all bonuses which you pay to an affiliate through the CJ network. iGive.com/iConsumer.com cannot be held responsible for any such fees. Please contact your CJ representative for additional information regarding your specific service contract. iGive.com/iConsumer does not have access to this information and can offer no specific assistance in this regard.