Stock Certificates

iConsumer Corp.  does not issue stock certificates.  We use "book entry".  As required by federal regulations we use a transfer agent to keep track of the stock we've issued to shareholders.
Paper stock certificates are expensive to issue, they get lost, and when they get lost, they're very expensive for the shareholder to replace.
When we issue stock to a member, we deliver it electronically to the transfer agent. 
As of January 1, 2017 our transfer agent is Direct Issuer, LLC.  The transfer agent is still completing the work required to set up shareholder accounts, and they expect to be able to respond to your requests by the end of January.
Their job is to track shares, or upon direction of the shareholder, to transfer those shares to other people, or, if possible, into a shareholder's brokerage account.
Once we have delivered shares to the transfer agent, we no longer know how many shares a particular shareholder may own.  The transfer agent is not required to inform us if you dispose of your shares in any way.
We deliver those shares that are "earned and qualified for transfer" to the transfer agent at the direction of the member.  We expect that process to be in place sometime in February, 2017. 

Add Feedback