If you are using Google Chrome and are trying to use the "Prepare Email" button on the Tell a Friend screen but it is doing nothing the problem is likely due to Chrome being set as the "default program" for the MailTo feature. Here's how to fix that:
- In Windows, open your Control Panel.
- Choose the Default Programs option:
- Select the "Set your default programs" option.
- After the screen poplates, in the left pane, click/tap on your email program. We're using Microsoft Oulook as our example.
- Click the "Choose defaults for this program" option on the bottom right.
- Set the check mark for the "MAILTO" protocol and click the Save button in the bottom right corner.
- That's it! Now you can go back to the Tell a Friend page and click the Prepare Email button and it should bring up your email program.