The rebates you get after making a purchase at an iConsumer store go through several stages. These stages are visible on your Dashboard/My Stats
- When you visit a participating store, we report that to you immediately.
- You make a transaction at a participating store.
- Usually within three days after your order ships or travel completes, the store reports the purchase to iConsumer. Some stores do take longer. If you think there's a problem, please report it to us.
- We report the transaction to you, and mark the status of the iConsumer Stock credited to you as PENDING.
- Approximately 90 days after that, if you haven't returned the purchase, the status of your iConsumer Stock is marked EARNED.
- If you request that we transfer your stock to our Transfer Agent (Issuer Direct), after that is complete, your Stock will be marked "Transferred".
- Once transferred, we do not keep track of the iConsumer Stock you got at iConsumer.
Article ID: 333, Created: 12/20/2017 at 4:04 PM, Modified: 3/8/2023 at 8:04 AM