Non U.S. Shareholders - Share Transfer - Tax Identification

We are required to collect taxpayer identification for many purposes, including issuing and transferring shares to our shareholders.
U.S. taxpayers will provide a social security number (or E.I.N in the case of corporate entities).
Non U.S. taxpayers will need to provide us with alternate tax identification - typically a W8ben.
Please see this IRS page for more information.