Transferring your Earned Shares
It's a simple process. In order to sell your shares
, you must first instruct us to transfer them to our transfer agent. The transfer agent is the SEC-mandated keeper of the official stockholder records.
- You can only transfer "Earned" shares. Shares must have been earned during a period when iConsumer had an effective offering.
- We must have your contact and tax information on file (in case, for instance, if there are dividends or other corporate events).
- You must electronically sign a subscription agreement (we're required to conform to all of the rules the SEC publishes about companies like ours).
- You must not be on an OFAC or other prohibited persons list. Processing your information may take several weeks.
- We may charge a fee for the transfer to cover the fee the transfer agent and other agencies charges us. As of August 1, 2019, through January 12, 2020 so long as you are transferring 1,000 shares or more, there is no fee. As of January 12, 2020, so long as you are transferring 2,500 shares or more, there is no fee.
Here's the link
: Transfer My Earned Shares
. That will take you to your My Stats page. Click the button, and our transfer wizard will walk you through the steps.
What to expect after initiating a transfer
We're transferring shares once a month, at the beginning of the month. About two to four weeks after we've transferred your shares, our transfer agent (Issuer Direct) will send you an email confirming the transfer. They'll also send you account information, including a password to allow you to access your account.
Many email systems seem to treat email from Issuer Direct / Direct Transfer as spam. Be on the lookout for their email.